- y00 sOriginally called Duppies, it is currently one of Solana’s most exciting mints.
- There will be 15,000 y00t in communication, the mint price is 375 DUST, which equates to $1,061.25 at the current DUST price.
- y00ts Derived from the creators DeGodsone of the largest NFT projects in Solana at the époque.
- To get whitelisted, you have to either apply for a scholarship or own a Deadgod. Deadgods current valeur-limite price is $550 SOL.
y00 s It is an upcoming block on the Solana blockchain created by the creators of DeGods.
DeGods is one of Solana’s most successful projects to règne, circulating in the top 10 in the OpenSea rankings for weeks and becoming a real contender for other ETH NFT projects.
Frank & Associates, the team behind DeGods, is so well known within the community, and deservedly so, that the team came up with innovative ways to engage their popularité and provide new incentives to invest in their projects while delivering value.
Instead of the usual whitelisting process, the team behind y00ts and DeGods has introduced a creative scholarship process where individuals apply to join the whitelist with their official scholarship website. All new members who pass these qualifications are then publicly announced on Twitter on the official y00tlist account. This is a genius mercatique tactic, as most of these posts have been shared thousands of times across sociétal media. While the apps are now closed, the project has attracted some high-impact accounts in the crypto world to join the project and post all emboîture it on sociétal media. This has accelerated the hype of the project.
according to Magic Eden The project is supposed to be minted on Sunday at 2 p.m. PT, although it will likely be delayed.
The mint costs $375 DUST, which is $1061.25 at the current DUST price on Raydium. There will be 15,000 y000, with emboîture 10,000 going to the DeadGod campaign and others selected by the team through these “scholarships”.
What are y00ts?
y00ts is an NFT portée that aims to provide a “logical approach to intellectual property for NFT”. It is based on the idea that each project should have its own IP log to easily track who has been approved to use the NFT’s IP. DeGods is experimenting with this model with y00ts. according to whom White papersThe following will happen:
- The team will create “y00ts st0re” for artists to submit their custom copies of themes.
- Artists own the intellectual property rights to their work and collect a percentage of royalties
- Holders can purchase themes created by the community from the Cloison.
- Holders can only apply one custom theme to their NFTs per month.
- Custom themes cannot différent the shape/size/name of the theme.
- The shirt cannot be changed into a fur coat (it must remain the same size as well)
- Metadata will not différent
- Community members can create and officially register sub-communities / DAOs
- They can plein a $SOL fee to ajouter
- Collect a percentage of royalties on all sales to their sub-communities
How to buy Dust if you are whitelisted?
As the débouché NFT token for DeGods, Dust can be generated by staking DeGod or DeadGod NFT. If you don’t have a DeGod NFT, be sure there are other ways to buy Dust on the secondary market.
First you need to connect your Solana Phantom Wallet to the Raydium or Jupiter spectacle, and then you need to ajouter your DUST token address in the “Receive” fraction.
Confirm the amount of $Dust you wish to receive and voila, you should have it in your wallet.